+91 97898 37940

Air Kerala Ltd

Corp Office

Airport Road
Kochi Airport
Kerala - 683111
Tel : 0484 261 0115

Air Kerala is a proposed airline promoted by the Government of Kerala, and registered as a subsidiary of the Cochin International Airport Ltd. The airline had initially planned to commence operations in April 2013, however, the Indian government?s stipulation, that an Indian airline seeking to operate international air services should first have a fleet of at least 20 aircraft and a five year experience in operating domestic services, had put the project on the backburner. The State government, CIAL and other public sector companies will together hold 26% of the shares of the company, while the remaining 74% will be issued to individuals and private groups.